[NFBF-Melbourne] MSCC Chapter Meeting for Saturday, September 9, at 10 a.m.

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Fri Sep 8 18:26:33 UTC 2023

Dear MSCC Members:

I deeply apologize for the late email notice of our chapter meeting
tomorrow, September 9, at 10 a.m. I have been experiencing severe email
troubles over the last few days. Below, please find the agenda, Zoom
information and physical location of our meeting.

Agenda

Call to Order

Roll Call

Pledge of Allegiance

NFB Pledge

NFB One Minute Message

Invocation

Secretary's Report

Treasurer's Report

President's Report

State Convention News and Updates

Hispanic Fest October

Collection of Door Prizes for State Convention

Guest Speaker: Seth Wilson, OKO by Aeys s

NFB Melbourne Space Coast Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom
meeting.

Topic: MSCC Chapter Meeting

Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/2515826459

Meeting ID: 251 582 6459

One tap mobile

+13092053325,,2515826459# US

+13126266799,,2515826459# US (Chicago)

Brevard Hispanic Center

4670 Babcock St NE

Palm Bay, FL 32905

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida