[NFBF-Melbourne] reminder: NFBF, MSCC CHAPTER MEETING SAT., APRIL 13, 2024 at 10 a.m.

Dr. Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 12:46:48 UTC 2024

Greetings MSCC Members:

This is A Final Reminder we are holding our April 13th chapter meeting from
10 a.m.-noon.  We will have a Guest speaker, Allan Goluskin, describing
"Seeing AI, as well as Seeing, Be My Eyes, AI".  Also, we will break out for
individual assistance with Dean Martineau and Alan (IOS and ANDROID).

We will also bid Denise Woodard farewell; unfortunately for us, she is
moving back home.

Maria will discuss all upcoming events and transportation.

The physical meeting place is listed below.  Please make an effort to be
present.

Chapter Meeting Agenda hosted by Dr. Joyce Taylor:

Call to Order

Roll Call of Board Members

Invocational Prayer

Pledge of Allegiance

NFB Pledge

NFB One Minute Message

ALL REPORTS WILL BE TABLED.

GUEST SPEAKER (10:30 to 11.)

FAREWELL TO DENISE (11 TO 11:15)

BREAKOUT SESSIONS  (FROM 11:15  TO 12:15)

MARIA WILL CLOSE

BUS DEPARTURE 12:30 PM

REMEMBER, IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID DUES, PLEASE BRING THEM TO THE MAY CHAPTER
MEETING.  THANK YOU!

MEETING  PLACE:  Brevard Hispanic Center

4670 Babcock St NE

Palm Bay, FL 32905

Sincerely,

Dr. Joyce Taylor, VP, NFBF, MSCC