[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: NFBF, MSCC FEBRUARY 10, 2024 CHAPTER MINUTES FOR REVIEW

Dr. Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 14:19:21 UTC 2024

NFBF, MSCC CHAPTER MINUTES FOR FEBRUARY 10, 2024

Meeting Call to Order:  The NFBF, MSCC FEB. 10TH CHAPTER MEETING WAS CALLED
TO ORDER AT 10:00 am.

 It was held in person.

Roll Call: Joyce Taylor, VP, Milano Hyacinth, Treasurer, Board Members:
Maria Rigogliosi, Javier Molinares.  Javier set up rooms for workshops and
introduced us to Jenny who works at BHC and assisted us throughout the
meeting.  He had to depart early.

Pledge  of Allegiance - Milano Hyacinth

One Minute Message - Joyce Taylor

NFB Pledge - Joyce Taylor

Innvocational Prayer - Lisa Reynolds

Maria RIGOGLIOSI purchased food from Krogers for $65.01.

13 Members were present

ALL REPORTS WERE TABLED.

Our Guest present was Alan Goluskinn who assisted with the I-Phones during
our breakout sessions.  Dean Martineau, member, also assisted with Androids.

Agenda for Chapter Meeting

After particulars were completed, we broke out into workshops.

For members not needing help with phones, we had qa WELLNESS check to see
how each member was doing.  Wd discuwssed the five stages of blindness to
see where each one was in their blindness.  Each one shared their sstory's.
Hattie Fredrick shard her "fir4re" story and we talked about having a
fireman to come in the near future  i(fire extinguishers, etc.).

Maria shared about our experience with Line Dancing at the Library in Cocoa.

Next, Milano Hyacinth shared a bout upcoming National Convention in Orlando,
Fl.

Meeting was adjourned at 12:30 pm.

The next Chapter meeting will be Sat. March 9,, 2024.

Submitted by Dr. Joyce Taylor, VP, NFBF, MSCC