[NFBF-Melbourne] The Passing of Linda Wydell

Dr. Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 01:10:48 UTC 2024

In memory of our beloved Linda Wydell who will be deeply missed.

An NFB member since 2016, Linda was a compassionate, empathetic, Angel sent to befriend and Spiritually support all the people she Loved! Our NFB Family profited from her goodness. She lent her hands at the Seniors at Lunch program, and was a participant at Crossroads Church. She would divide her time between the NFB and a covenant of church members.

We, her NFB family, will miss her presence, her easy- going nature and her zeal to help others that appeared lost.  She battled back from several strokes, each time with more determination than the last. God Blessed us with Linda; God called her back to his Army of Angels.

Please keep the Wydell family  in your thoughts and prayers.

Blessings,

Maria Rigogliosi