[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [nfbfl-faith] CAMILLE TATE

Dr. Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 14:30:39 UTC 2024

From: Camille Tate <ctate2076 at att.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 3, 2024 7:59 AM
To: Dr. Joyce Taylor <dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [nfbfl-faith] CAMILLE TATE

Joyce, I would appreciate it if you could share this message with everyone. I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart! I had the biggest prayer circle ever! All of your well wishes, thoughts and prayers have helped me through this journey. It makes my heart smile to see how many of my friends have rallied together to support me during the difficult time. Hugs and kisses to everyone!!!

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter , National Federation of the Blind, FL

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>

Phone:  321 372 4899

Sent from my iPhone