[NFBF-Miami-Dade] Welcome Miami Dade Chapter members

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 13 11:20:11 UTC 2018

Good morning everyone

This is the newly created Miami Dade Chapter list serve. Here we can post information in regards to the chapter meetings, conventions, and any other topic that is of importance to the national Federation of the blind of Florida, national Federation of the blind at the national level, and most important, at our local chapter.

Once again, this is the newly created a list serve. Welcome everyone.

Thank you

Jorge Hernandez , President
Miami Dade Chapter