[NFBF-Miami-Dade] Home going celebration

lorna lcg7266 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 14:59:46 UTC 2018

Good morning and greetings to all,

I am so sorry for sharing this information so late.
Melissa Cummings’ husband Joseph Cummings, passed away and she will have a home going celebration tomorrow December 1st,
At 1:00 P.M Mcwhite’s Funeral Home, 3501 West Broward Blvd FortLauderdale, FL 33312
The repast will take place at the Northwest Federation Women’s Club,
2161 NW 19th Street in FortLauderdale.

My Deepest sympathy and prayers goes out to her.

Let us also remember Carmen Davis in the lost of her father. I Saw her at the lighthouse and gave her a hug.

Let’s reach out and help these two precious members regain their strength.

Thank you and Blessings to all.

Sincerely,

Lorna Gray.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10