[NFBF-Miami-Dade] Fwd: Chapters Monthly Meeting

John john5319 at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 10 04:05:20 UTC 2018

Thanks Mr. President. JJ Vp

From: NFBF-Miami-Dade [mailto:nfbf-miami-dade-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jorge Hernandez via NFBF-Miami-Dade
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2018 11:26 AM
To: nfbf-miami-dade at nfbnet.org
Cc: Jorge Hernandez
Subject: [NFBF-Miami-Dade] Fwd: Chapters Monthly Meeting

Good morning chapter members

Please remember that the chapter meeting is this Thursday, October 11, 2018.  The Meeting time is from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm.  The time was changed to accommodate the Election Office personnel who will be demonstrating the accessible voting machines.  We will also have time to have a few minutes to use the device as well so we can have a better understanding on how to use it on Election Day.

Please reach out to the membership and let them know of the changes for this month’s chapter meeting date and time.

Also, please make the proper arrangements with STS to assure that you will not arrive late to the meeting or leaving to late after the meeting is over.

Thank you for all you do for the National Federation of the Blind and the Miami-Dade Chapter.

Jorge Hernandez, President

Miami-Dade Chapter

---
https://www.avg.com