[NFBF-Miami-Dade] White teen event

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 16 14:26:07 UTC 2018

Good morning all

I would like to thank those officers and members who participated on the White Cane Walk at the Miami Lighthouse for the Blind on Monday, October 15, 2018.

I especially would like to thank Vice-President Johnson for coordinating the schedule for the information table at the event.

October is a month where we as blind or visually impaired individuals need to educate, advocate, and demonstrate to the community the importance of the White Cane law.

The white cane is a tool for independence for blind and visually impaired individuals; let’s use this tool to gain the freedom of independence as we live our life’s to the fullest potential.

Sincerely

Jorge Hernandez, President
Miami-Dade Chapter

Let’s go build the National Federation of the Blind in Miami-Dade