[NFBF-Miami-Dade] FW: [NFBF-L] Question being an NFB member

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 12 00:32:17 UTC 2019

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBF-L [mailto:nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of DENISE VALKEMA via NFBF-L
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2019 2:39 PM
To: NFBF <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>; NFBF <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: DENISE VALKEMA <valkemadenise at aol.com>
Subject: [NFBF-L] Question being an NFB member

Have you been thinking about becoming a member of @NFB but aren’t sure it’s for you? Join an hour-long call on August 18 at 4:00 pm Eastern and get your questions answered by some of our leaders. Sign up by calling 410-659-9314, extension 2509.

Please share with others!

Together,
Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida