[NFBF-Miami-Dade] Mr. Diaz Funeral

Diana Oliveira dianaoliveira58 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 16:29:03 UTC 2019

Greetings Board and members:

I’ll be attending Mr. Juan Carlos Diaz’s funeral on Friday, June 28th, 2019, from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM at Boyd/Panciera Funeral Home.
For those members whom would like to attend and pay him last respects, the address is: 1600 N University Dr., Pembroke Pines, FL 33024

Very sad news indeed… for all of us.
I didn’t get to know Mr. Diaz for that long but during our brief contacts I learned how caring and humane he was.
The first time I met him was actually when he helped me to find the door to DBS office. I was all confused when got out of the elevator and he was in the hallway putting the garbage out. He never said who he was.
I had a meeting with him in a few minutes and when my new counselor called me and introduced me to him, I was surprised! I could never imagine he was the D.A. for DBS in Miami.
Our meeting went very smoothly and he wanted to hear me and gave me his full attention.
>From that day on, my life with DBS became much easier and he really kept his word in everything he said he could do to help me.
His presence will be greatly missed.
God bless his soul!
Respectfully,