[NFBF-Miami-Dade] Next meeting March 21st 2019

Diana Oliveira dianaoliveira58 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 05:42:01 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!

We are very glad to announce that our speaker this month is Prof. Robert Hacker from FIU. Below is his short bio.
Don’t miss it!

Robert H. Hacker
Co-Founder & Director,
StartUP FIU

More about Bob
Bob has taught traditional and social entrepreneurship at FIU for eleven years. He also teaches social entrepreneurship at MIT. He sees StartUP FIU as a means to introduce entrepreneurship concepts to the entire South Florida community and start new local high growth companies to support economic development. Bob is the former CFO of One Laptop per Child, where he practiced social entrepreneurship for three years. Earlier in his career he built a publicly traded billion dollar company in Indonesia. He is the author of two books on entrepreneurship and a frequent speaker on the subject.

Sincerily,

Diana Oliveira
305-988-2713
nfbf-miami-dade at nfbnet.org