[NFBF-Miami-Dade] Don't miss this month's meeting!!!

Diana Oliveira dianaoliveira58 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 21:15:00 UTC 2019

Greetings Miami-Dade members!
Hope this finds you all well.

This month we will have a different guest speaker.
Prof. Robert H. Hacker, an entrepreneur and professor of Entrepreneurship for Social Development will be talking to us about effective ways of raising money, managing resources and, for those interested, how to open their own business.

He is the director of the Start Program at FIU, and kindly accepted our invitation to talk to members about opportunities to put your ideas to work.

Attached are the links to his short profile, in WORD, and link to the Startup core values and objectives.
https://startup.fiu.edu/about-us/

Please make sure you have your reservations for STS made and mark your calendar for March 21st 2019 at 7: PM Denny’s, 5285 NW 56th Street, Virginia Gardens, FL.

See you there!

Warm regards,

Diana Oliveira
Secretary – NFBF Miami-Dade Chapter