[NFBF-Miami-Dade] Miami-Dade Chapter Holiday Celebration Invitation

Jorge Hernandez jeh6 at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 7 20:38:29 UTC 2020

Good afternoon Miami-Dade Chapter members, family, and friends of the
federation.

ON Thursday, December 17, 2020 the Chapter will be having a Virtual Holiday
Celebration and we are asking all to participate.

This is a gathering for us to celebrate each other and have time to
participate with one another in times of being socially distanced from
family, friends and love ones.

As a special treat, we are going to be having a 50/50 raffle just like old
times with our Vice-President John Johnson calling out "Get your tickets
here"!  However, this 50/50 is going to be as great as we wanted to be and
we should be encouraging those who will join us to purchase tickets.

You ask how to purchase the tickets?  Well, we have several ways to get your
hands on those precious braille ticket stubs.

Follow the instructions below and your name will be put into the pot:

1.	Call Vice-President John Johnson to request the number of tickets
you would like to purchase
2.	Contact Treasurer John Williams to send your moneys to him.
Remember you can use Zeld, personal check or money order.

*	Please do not send moneys through the postal mail because it is not
guaranteed to arrive at its destination.

No tickets will be sold during the meeting because it will be difficult to
collect moneys when we are not in person so please try to have your moneys
sent to the treasurer to have an accurate account on the jackpot.

Again, let's all invite as many friends and family members as possible to
celebrate the Holiday Season with each other.

Below is the Zoom invitation to join us in the cloud to celebrate just like
we were in person.

The Miami-Dade Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Miami-Dade Chapter Holiday Celebration

Time: Dec 17, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/94029427681

Meeting ID: 940 2942 7681

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,94029427681# US (New York)

+13017158592,,94029427681# US (Washington D.C)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)