[NFBF-Miami-Dade] Holiday Celebration Tomorrow

Jorge Hernandez jeh6 at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 17 01:20:46 UTC 2020

Good evening Miami-Dade Chapter members, family, and friends of the
federation.

Tomorrow, December 17, 2020 we will be celebrating a Virtual Holiday
Celebration and we are looking forward having you in our festive evening.

This is a gathering for us to celebrate each other and have time to
participate with one another in times of being socially distanced from
family, friends and love ones.

We are having a 50/50 raffle just like old times and the jackpot is a good
one so tune in and see if your number is called.  No tickets will be sold
during the meeting because it will be difficult to collect moneys when we
are not in person .  The selling of raffle tickets has stopped and those who
have purchased tickets have been inserted to the "Randomizer" application.

Again, let's all invite as many friends and family members as possible to
celebrate the Holiday Season with each other.

Below is the Zoom invitation to join us in the cloud to celebrate just like
we were in person.

The Miami-Dade Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Miami-Dade Chapter Holiday Celebration

Time: Dec 17, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/94029427681

Meeting ID: 940 2942 7681

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,94029427681# US (New York)

+13017158592,,94029427681# US (Washington D.C)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)