[NFBF-Miami-Dade] Open board meeting

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 10 15:06:47 UTC 2020

Good morning Miami-Dade Chapter members

This Thursday, February 13, 2020 the Board of Directors will be holding their monthly meeting.

This meeting will be an open meeting for all of our members to join and have an insight at how the Miami-Dade Chapter Board of Directors run the business of our chapter.

The call will be at 7:00 pm and it will run through 8:00 pm.
Telephone number to call is:  (305)848-8888
Access code:  3336914851#
For smartphone user’s one touch: (305) 848-8888, 3336914851#

Please let’s contact those members who do not have access to Email and let them know of the meeting time and telephone number so they can also be a part of the meeting.

Thank you

Jorge Hernandez, President
Miami-Dade Chapter