[NFBF-Miami-Dade] Monthly Chapter Meeting This Thursday, July 23, 2020

Jorge Hernandez jeh6 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 21 21:42:52 UTC 2020

Good evening Miami-Dade Chapter members

This monthly chapter meeting will be held via the zoom platform and the
invitation information is blow:

Let's all get together this Thursday, July 23, 2020 at 7:00 pm and discuss
our past National Convention that was held virtually.  Remember, we will be
using Zoom for our State Convention as well so let's all practice using Zoom
and become comfortable using Zoom.

The Miami-Dade Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Miami-Dade Chapter Monthly Meeting

Time: Jul 23, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/95841838788

Meeting ID: 958 4183 8788

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,95841838788# US (Germantown)

+13126266799,,95841838788# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592

Meeting ID: 958 4183 8788