[NFBF-Miami-Dade] Fwd: [NFBF-Leaders] Enroll to vote by noon 9/16/20

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 14 02:21:23 UTC 2020

    	Jorge Hernandez

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: "DENISE VALKEMA via NFBF-Leaders" <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>

Date: Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 2:48 PM -0400

Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] Enroll to vote by noon 9/16/20

To: "NFBF" <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>

Cc: "DENISE VALKEMA" <valkemadenise at aol.com>

Greetings,
Please make sure that your members who registered for convention and are current on their dues, enroll to vote by noon on 9/16/20.
Thank you for all you do for the Federation and for helping members be able to vote!

Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida (305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.orgwww.nfbflorida.orgFollow us @nfbfloridaYou can live the life you want.The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.
Begin forwarded message: