[NFBF-Miami-Dade] Sparkles Fund Raising

ladygiggy at comcast.net ladygiggy at comcast.net
Mon Apr 19 21:07:00 UTC 2021

God’s Day!

Hello Officers, and Members,

The National Federation of the Blind membership says that blindness is not
the characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
between blind people and our dreams.  You can live the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.  Then, The Miami Dade membership says,
I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National Federation of
the Blind  to achieve
 and to abide by its constitution.

Hurray!  Members we are one of the largest active chapters in Florida, lets
make this fund raiser a success.  Please, help us to distribute our Sparkles
in the Dark CD throughout the city, so that we can have more exposure, and
preparation for our future events.

Contact for CD’s:

1.  Lorna Gray (786) 543-6834

Lcg7266 at gmail.com <mailto:Lcg7266 at gmail.com>

2.  Willie Lucas (786) 401-7022

ladygiggy at comcast.net <mailto:ladygiggy at comcast.net>

Please, make all checks payable to Miami Dade Chapter of the NFBF, and
address mail to Treasurer:

Mr. John Williams (305) 281-5647

2855 Leonard drive Apt. H603

Aventura, Fl, 33160

I’m grateful that the chapter’s total membership participation makes
Sparkles a success, now  let us make this fund drive a success together!

Sincere,

Willie Lucas

Member

Mr.  Jorge Hernandez

President of the Miami-Dade Chapter of the NFBF

  _____

 <https://www.avg.com/internet-security>

www.avg.com <https://www.avg.com/internet-security>

https://www.avg.com