[NFBF-Miami-Dade] 2021 Student Scholarship

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 18 15:37:52 UTC 2021

Good morning Florida Federationists

The 2021 Student Scholarship Application, Scholarship checklist and Student
Scholarship guidelines is now available  on the main page of
www.nfbflorida.org <http://www.nfbflorida.org>  and locate the heading
labeled "2021 Student Scholarship".

Please disseminate this information to your local agencies that are
providing services for individuals whit a visual impediment.  The future of
our organization are those students who we mentor and pass on our knowledge
and Philosophy of the federation.  If you have any questions please feel
free and reach out to the Scholarship Committee Chair Jorge Hernandez via
Email at jorge.hernandez032 at gmail.com <mailto:jorge.hernandez032 at gmail.com>
or at the mobile number (786) 220-1595.

We look forward to this year's class of 2021 scholarship winners.

Jorge Hernandez, Committee Chair