[NFBF-Miami-Dade] FW: SECTION 8 GENERAL waiting list opening (DISABILITY ADVOCATES)

ladygiggy at comcast.net ladygiggy at comcast.net
Tue Jun 8 15:18:32 UTC 2021

God’s Day!

Dear Members,

Please take time to read, and pass this information along throughout the
city.  I’m sure there are many persons waiting, and /or would like to apply
for Section 8

The application is to be submitted on the computer.  So, you have ample time
to get assistance, if you cannot fill out the form yourself....

Sincere,

Willie, Member of MDC