[NFBF-Miami-Dade] Miami-Dade Chapter Meeting invitation

Jorge Hernandez jeh6 at bellsouth.net
Tue May 17 23:36:59 UTC 2022

Good evening chapter members,

Please find below the zoom invitation for the chapter meeting this Thursday,
may 19, 2022.

We will be discussing how to travel to our national Convention, State
convention, fundraising ideas and much more.  Please contact other members
of the chapter that do not have access to the listserv and the internet and
provide them  with the call in information so they can join us.

Join us via Zoom by using the information provided below for your
convenience:

The Miami-Dade Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Miami-Dade Chapter

Time: May 19, 2022 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/93852585535

Meeting ID: 938 5258 5535

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,93852585535# US (New York)

+13017158592,,93852585535# US (Washington DC)

Jorge Hernandez, President

Miami-Dade Chapter