[NFBF-Miami-Dade] FW: Hotel description southbank.docx

Jorge Hernandez jeh6 at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 15 23:32:31 UTC 2022

From: Paul Martinez <paul09ms at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2022 9:07 AM
To: DENISE VALKEMA <valkemadenise at aol.com>
Cc: kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com; Jorge Hernandez <jeh6 at bellsouth.net>; Camille Tate <ctate2076 at att.net>; Sylvia Young <treasurer at nfbflorida.org>; Russ Davis <russell at radiorusty.com>; Peggy Fleischer <peggyfleischer at bellsouth.net>; Douglas Ingram <dingram59 at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Hotel description southbank.docx

Good morning,

Baker, thank you so much for sending this please send out to the membership in Valkema once again thank you for your assistance in completing this task. The convention is all coming together when we work together. Let’s go build the National Federation of the Blind of Florida!!!

Paul M. Martinez

President, national Federation of the blind Florida

813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into reality