[NFBF-Miami-Dade] Fwd: [NFBF-L] Technology call

ladygiggy at comcast.net ladygiggy at comcast.net
Sat Apr 1 18:55:44 UTC 2023

God’s Day!

This message would have been helpful, if it was sent out in time for it to be reviewed days before the presentation. I received this message the day after the presentation.  Then too, I have often wondered why the NFB never had any Zoom, or screeming training sessions when there are so many other groups presenting learning sessions for blind people.

Sincere,

Willie Lucas