[NFBF-Miami-Dade] Miami-Dade Chapter monthly meeting via Zoom

Jorge Hernandez jeh6 at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 15 23:35:05 UTC 2023

Good evening all,

We will be holding our monthly chapter meeting via Zoom this month because
several members are recuperating from some health issues like myself.

I am still recovering from some flue symptoms and I believe that it was best
for all of us to be in the comfort of our homes for this month meeting.
Please reach out  to members and  let them  know  that we will be having our
meeting virtually.

I have included several members on the BCC field and I hope that we can
contact as many members as possible so they will not travel to Denny's.

Please find below the Zoom information for this Thursday's meeting:

The Miami-Dade Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: miami-Dade Chapter monthly meeting

Time: Aug 17, 2023 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/97428945805

Meeting ID: 974 2894 5805

One tap mobile