[NFBF-Miami-Dade] HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ladygiggy at comcast.net ladygiggy at comcast.net
Mon Jan 2 12:30:41 UTC 2023

God’s Day!

Good Morning,

I,sincerely, wish President Hernandez, VP Johnson, officers, and all members
a Happy New Year!!!

It is with the warmest greeting that I wish each of you, your entire
families, a Happy New Year.  May God bless your hearts with LOVE, your homes
with JOY, and your life withLAUGHTER throughout 2023, and every year that
God blesses.

I hope that we can work together this year, as we have in the past, to make
our chapter the largest, strongest, and most effective chapter in the NFBF.

SINCERE,

Willie

LIFETIME  MEMBER

www.avg.com