[NFBF-Miami-Dade] FW: Agenda for Open Convention Planning Sunday, March 5 at 8 p.m.

Jorge Hernandez jeh6 at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 3 00:23:13 UTC 2023

From: Camille Tate <ctate2076 at att.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 1, 2023 12:13 PM
To: Jorge Hernandez <jeh6 at bellsouth.net>; kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com; 'Sylvia
Young' <treasurer at nfbflorida.org>; Russell Davis <russell at radiorusty.com>;
DENISE VALKEMA <valkemadenise at aol.com>; 'Peggy Fleischer'
<peggyfleischer at bellsouth.net>; DOUGLAS INGRAM <dingram59 at comcast.net>
Cc: 'Paul Martinez' <president at nfbflorida.org>; 'Camille Tate'
<ctate2076 at att.net>
Subject: Agenda for Open Convention Planning Sunday, March 5 at 8 p.m.

Greetings Board Members:

Please find below a tentative agenda for our first open convention planning
meeting on Sunday, March 5, at 8 p.m. If any of you feel items must be added
to this agenda, please let me know by Sunday, March 5, 5 p.m.

Welcome (President Martinez)

Date and location of 2023 convention (Denise)

Theme contest: deadline and prize announcement (Peggy)

Auction Basket Logistics: all baskets must be turned in, complete, by
Saturday at 2 p.m.-no basket pieces will be accepted and none past the
deadline (Camille and Peggy)

Door prizes (Miranda, Kaye and Peggy)

Workshops and Guest Speakers: requests from the members; notice to all
committees and divisions to plan and send in their workshop information
(Camille)

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida

Phone: 321 372 4899