[NFBF-Miami-Dade] Chapters Monthly Meeting invitation

Jorge Hernandez jeh6 at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 15 00:39:36 UTC 2023

Good evening Miami-Dade Chapter members,

Below is the agenda for our meeting on March 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM at Denny's
Restaurant.  Please make sure  we can contact the members and informing them
that our chapter meeting is this Thursday:

Miami-Dade Chapter

AGENDA

March 16, 2023

*	Invocation
*	Welcome and Roll Call
*	Secretaries Report
*	Treasurers Report
*	Fundraising - update from members
*	Recruitment of new members   - update on March membership madness
*	Synopsis  on members who attended Miami-Dade County event
*	Update on open convention  planning meeting
*	Old business
*	New business

I will not be attending the April meeting because I will be in a business
trip in Tampa.

*	Adjournment

Sincerely,

Jorge Hernandez, President