[NFBF-Miami-Dade] FW: National Federation of the Blind, Miami Dade Chapter

Jorge Hernandez jeh6 at bellsouth.net
Wed May 10 01:08:49 UTC 2023

Please read the Email from our Treasurer John Williams.

More to come in the near future.

Jorge Hernandez, President

Miami-Dade Chapter

Please share this information with all the members and friends. Let’s talk picnic in the park next month with real Barbecue chicken, bake bean , potatoes salad, drinks and a surprising desert on behalf of Opehila-Brown-Lawson.  There will be games to participate in and winning prizes. So, please come hungry with a lots of joy!

A time and date is being set forth for Next month and as soon as I received it you will know it. Meanwhile, keep praying for safety around the world..,💯

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: