[NFBF-Miami-Dade] Agenda for Upcoming chapter Meeting

Jorge Hernandez jeh6 at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 15 02:43:05 UTC 2023

Good evening all,

We will be meeting this Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM at Denny's
Restaurant located at 5925 NW 36 St for  the NFB of Miami-Dade Chapter
monthly  meeting.

Please let's make sure we contact all of our members to ensure  we have a
good showing.  Remember, we will be holding elections.  Those members that
have paid  their dues and are in good standing can run  for any position
available.

Please find below the agenda for the meeting:

Miami-Dade Chapter

November 16, 2023

AGENDA

*	Invocation
*	Roll call
*	Secretaries Report
*	Treasurers Report
*	Washington Seminar

Dates: January 29, 30, 31,  2024

Upcoming calls to discuss our initiatives will be sent to listserv

*	Elections

Positions  up for elections:

President, Secretary, board 1, and board 3

*	Old business
*	New Business
*	Adjournments

Regards,