[NFBF-Tampa] Washington seminar application

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 01:44:35 UTC 2016

Greetings Tampa members,
The Washington seminar is where roughly 500 members of the national Federation of the blind travel to Washington DC to bring our movement to congressmen and women. If you would like to be a part of this event please see the application and rules that are attached to this email. The state of Florida Will only be sending eight individuals, and the deadline is tomorrow, December 1. If I can be of any assistance please let me know.

With all the best,

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President