[NFBF-Tampa] Tampa chapter reminder for Saturday, April 22

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 14:56:14 UTC 2017

Greetings All,

I hope all of you are well, and that you have been enjoying the beautiful weather. As a friendly reminder we will be holding our monthly meeting on Saturday, April 22 from 12 PM until 2 PM. I hope you're able to join us as we discussed several different things. Please share with anyone that you think will be. Of interest.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns prior to the meeting please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thanks

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President