[NFBF-Tampa] Para Transit for State & National Convention

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Fri Apr 28 16:06:15 UTC 2017

Dear All,

                As we prepare to travel to Orlando for our state & national
conventions, some of you may want to use the local para transit service. If
you are a para transit subscriber in your local area, you can have your
eligibility transferred to another location for up to one year and allowed
21 days of service as a visitor during that year. The para transit service
in Orlando is Access Lyncx. You will need to get in touch with your local
para transit provider and have them fax your eligibility to them at (407)
849-6759. Since the eligibility lasts for one year and you have 21 days of
service, if you will be attending our national convention, you will not need
to do it again until 2018.

Once your certification has been received, you can check your eligibility by
calling (407) 423-8747 and choosing option 6. To make a reservation, you
will call the same number and choose  option 4. I look forward to seeing
many of you in Orlando!

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala