[NFBF-Tampa] Recent updates

Tampa Bay President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 02:49:31 UTC 2017

Good Afternoon members and Friends,

Thank you to everyone who attended todays H.A.R.T. board meeting, and
for those who have diligently wrote letters, contacted individuals,
and who have assisted in spreading the word. I truly believe that we
made a difference. We have been heard and noticed! However, our work
is not done yet. As you all might already know, H.A.R.T. board
approved the proposal with some slight modifications from the original
proposal. These changes will take into effect on October 8, 2017. Once
again, thank you to every member, supporter, and friend on this
project.

On another note, I invite all to join me this Saturday, August 12th
from 11 AM to 1 PM to Hattricks (107 S Franklin St). We will be
sampling this place to see if it can meet our needs as a chapter to be
more centralize. I encourage you to join us. This will not take place
of our normal meeting on August 26, so no business will be discussed
during the get together on Saturday, August 12th.

With all the best,
--
Miranda B. Kilby
President, Tampa Bay Chapter
E-mail: nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.