[NFBF-Tampa] Florida Department of Transportation

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Mon Aug 14 00:08:01 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

It was great seeing those who came out to Hatricks on Saturday.  It certainly demonstrated that this was not an ideal pplace for a meeting, but like Paul said we can do this every month or so until we find the right place that is centrally located.

The Florida Department of Transportation is hosting a meeting on Tuesday, August 15th  from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. regarding transportation in eastern and southern Hillsborough county.  Located at the Sheraton Inn Tampa/Brandon, 10221 Princess Palm Avenue, Tampa, 33610 They would like you to RSVP to  813 975  6398.

We have reserved our spot! Wishing you all a fantastic week!

Warmly,

Merry