[NFBF-Tampa] Meeting reminder and announcement

Tampa Bay President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 00:18:16 UTC 2017

Greetings Tampa Members and Friends,

I hope you all are well, and are enjoying the wonderful weather we
have been having. On Saturday, August 26th we will be holding our
monthly meeting. During this meeting we will be viewing the
documentary, Do You Dream in Color? and discussion will follow to see
if there is interest to hold a public screening.

Since this film will take some time I am asking that everyone arrive
at 11:30 AM. SO we can order and have it delivered before we start
watching the film. I do ask that you confirm your attendance.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President, Tampa Bay Chapter
E-mail: nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.