[NFBF-Tampa] October 15 Event

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 21:09:42 UTC 2017

Greetings,
I agree with what has been stated, and believe that we, the national Federation of the blind can do an event that focuses on our mission.

Marion,
Since Barbara has giving you the green light, as chair of our meet the blind month activities please move forward.

Barbara,
Thank you for doing the research for this year and for 2018. Please move forward in the planning process for 2018.

If you were assigned homework during our meet the blind month meeting please make sure that you are gathering the information before our next call. I will be sending out details on this soon, but I know it will be sometime next week. We have a lot to do before October in the in everyone's participation to make this year's meet the blind month successful.

We are stronger together, if we work together.

Your friend,

Ph: (352)942-0417