[NFBF-Tampa] Merry's Birthday Party

Jeanette Torres jtorres3263 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 13:32:39 UTC 2017

Marion, I will be there.
Jeanette Torres

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBF-Tampa [mailto:nfbf-tampa-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Marion
Gwizdala via NFBF-Tampa
Sent: Saturday, December 2, 2017 11:09 PM
To: 'NFB of Florida Tampa Chapter List' <nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Marion Gwizdala <marion.gwizdala at verizon.net>
Subject: [NFBF-Tampa] Merry's Birthday Party

			Dear All,

	On Friday, December 15, Merry Christmas will be celebrating the 36th
anniversary of her 21st birthday. Hher wish is to celebrate it at Hamburger
Mary's in Ybor Square. Hamburger Mary's has a drag show starting at 7:00
p.m. and we will be there for the show; the cover is only $3.00 and
reservations are required. We will get there early so we can get a large
table up front so those who have some residual eyesight can enjoy the show
visually. . Reservations are required, so if you would like to join us,
please send a reply to let me know. Here is the location information:
Hamburger Mary's
1600 E. 7th Avenue
2nd Flor
Tampa, FL 33605

We are looking forward to seeing some of you there!

Peace!
Marion Gwizdala