[NFBF-Tampa] What an Awesome Time and a Little Work

Sherrill O'Brien Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Tue Dec 5 03:39:53 UTC 2017

Hello chapter members and friends,

I want to echo what Marion said about the great day eight of our chapter
members spent together doing Federation /community work by attending the
HART Board meeting, and sharing  lots of laughs as well. I want to thank
Marion and Merry for their gracious hospitality, which included a yummy
lunch.and I'm pretty sure we all ate too much (smile!)

And now we're looking forward to doing the same thing on Saturday at
Barbara's!

Sherrill

NFBF-Tampa [mailto:nfbf-tampa-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Marion
Gwizdala via NFBF-Tampa