[NFBF-Tampa] Fwd: What day do you prefer?

Paul Lewis lewpil1952 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 18:58:23 UTC 2017

Dear Miranda,
   First, I would like to say thank you for making the member of the camper Chapter who lives out of the area feeling so welcome at the holiday party. I felt more of a member of the Chapter and I have previously.
   I will offer these locks to your question even though I am out of the area. The holding event on Saturday would probably need more participation from more members of the chapter due to the fact that some of us may work during the week. But might I suggest that the Chapter consider holding a Vance on the weekend and on Monday as well. There may be a different group of people that you may be able to reach out to on Monday that she might not necessarily reach out to during the weekend. You consider this option, types of events and suitable locations that would be too successful event on both days.
 Even though I am out of the area I would be happy to work on this or these events.
   Thanks the older Paul

Sent from my iPhone