[NFBF-Tampa] More about Merry's Birthday Party

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Tue Dec 12 19:57:42 UTC 2017

Dear All,

	I am sending this message again with a little update. On Friday, December 15, Merry Christmas will be celebrating the 36th anniversary of her 21st birthday. Hher wish is to celebrate it at Hamburger Mary's in Ybor Square. Hamburger Mary's has a drag show starting at 7:00 p.m. and we will be there for the show; the cover is only $3.00 and reservations are required. We have reserved a table for 10 up front so those who have some residual eyesight can enjoy the show visually. The seating fee is $3.00 and we are responsible for the fee even if the reserved number does not show. So far, here are the names of those attending. Some of these names are friends of Merry and me, so don't get concerned if you do not recognize someone. We will all be friends when we leave!

Merry Schoch the Birthday Girl
Marion Gwizdala
Paul Martinez
Miranda Kilby
Jeanette Torres
Janet Beyer
Daryl Dowding
Daryl's friend
Marilyn Shafer
Melody (Marilyn's friend

If your name is on this list and you  cannot attend, please let me know by Thursday evening so we don't have to pay for you. If your name is not on the list and you would like to join us, please let me know that, too! Merry, Daryl, Daryl's friend, and I will arrive around 6:00 p.m. to make sure we get the front table. Here is the location information:

Hamburger Mary's 1600 E. 7th Avenue
2nd Flor
Tampa, FL 33605

We are looking forward to seeing some of you there!

Peace!
Marion Gwizdala