[NFBF-Tampa] Events committee

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 20:02:14 UTC 2017

Greetings All,
I apologize for the blank email that I previously sent. That email was supposed to say:
I hope you all are well, and that you are getting excited for our 2017 state convention. On Wednesday, February 8 at 8 PM we will be holding an  events committee meeting. If you are interested in helping with the design and organization of our convention please call in and share your ideas and energy. The conference details are listed below for your convenience. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me by your preferred method of choice.

Events committee

Number and access code:
(712) 775-7031,488500#
With all the best,