[NFBF-Tampa] Tampa Bay Chapter Meeting Minutes for January, 2017

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 14:20:37 UTC 2017

Greetings David,
I hope you have been well, and it was great seeing you at our holiday party. You can become a member easily at our next meeting on Saturday, February 25 at beef O Brady's, 8810 N. Himes Ave., from the hours of 12 PM until 2 PM. We hope to see you there, and let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President