[NFBF-Tampa] Quote from Dr. martin Luther King

Vandelon Holland vandelonholland at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 17 21:23:17 UTC 2017

It was beautiful!

Thank you for sharing!

Dr. Vandelon Holland

________________________________
From: NFBF-Tampa <nfbf-tampa-bounces at nfbnet.org> on behalf of Marion Gwizdala via NFBF-Tampa <nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2017 6:04 PM
To: NFB of Florida Internet Mailing List; NFB of Florida Tampa Chapter List
Cc: Marion Gwizdala; blindtlk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [NFBF-Tampa] Quote from Dr. martin Luther King

Dear All,

                Though we celebrate Dr. Martin Luther King's birthday tomorrow, his actual birthday is today. I want to share two things with you. The first is a song about Dr. King attached to this message I performed in church today by two colleagues of mine - J.D. Martin and Jan Garrett. They will be performing at the church where I work - Unity North Tampa - on Sunday, February 26. The second is a quote from Dr. King. I hope both inspire you as they have inspired me.

One day we must come to see that peace is not merely a distant goal we seek, but that it is a means by which we arrive at that goal. We must pursue peaceful ends through peaceful means. Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala