[NFBF-Tampa] Join us on Saturday, January 28th

Tampa Bay President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 21:04:44 UTC 2017

Greetings Tampa Family,

I hope all are well, and that you enjoyed the holiday season with
loved ones.  Our first meeting of the year is approaching, and we hope
all of you will attend. During this meeting we will be discussing our
objectives for the year. So I encourage all to attend and bring a
friend. The meeting details are listed below for your convenience.

When: Saturday, January 28th from 12 PM until 2 PM
Where: Beef O Brady’s, 8810 North Himes Avenue Tampa, FL 33614

Together we raise low expectations!

Your President,

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President, Tampa Bay Chapter
E-mail: nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.