[NFBF-Tampa] Tampa Bay Chapter Meeting minutes November 2016

Lloyd Matthews llomad at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jan 28 20:00:51 UTC 2017

Hi Sherrill,
Thanks for keeping us informed. Last Year (2016) turned out to be a real disaster for us, and the New Year has started just as badly. Because of ongoing challenges, we are anticipating many adjustments/changes to our lives in the very near future. Will keep you posted.
By now, you will know that I was unable to attend our last meeting. Hope it went well.
Best Regards.
LLoyd E. M.