[NFBF-Tampa] bus route changes

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 20:52:09 UTC 2017

Greetings all,
I was able to reach Greg Bracken and he notified me that the Tampa Lighthouse still will be serviced. However, he was unaware and is looking into if the division of blind services, Armenia location will be served. As soon as I hear more I definitely will let all of you know.

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President