[NFBF-Tampa] Educational demonstration and Hart meeting

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 17:34:57 UTC 2017

Greetings Federationist,

I hope you all made appropriate arrangements to join us today during our educational demonstration. We have the support of all our brothers and sisters within the national Federation of the blind, And I know we will do them proud. If for any reason you did not schedule your bus appropriately, please let us know as soon as you arrive. So, you can join us wherever we are. Thank you for supporting every bus rider in Hillsboro County. Looking forward in seeing you there!

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President