[NFBF-Tampa] Meeting reminder

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 14:43:10 UTC 2017

Greetings Federation family,
I hope all are well, and are staying dry in this rainy weather. As a friendly reminder our monthly meeting will be on Saturday, June 24 from 12 PM until 2 PM. During this meeting we will have two different groups coming in and asking us questions regarding building products for the blind. This question and answer. Will begin at 12 PM Sharp. We plan to order as soon as we arrive, so we can eat during all of their questions.
In addition, if you are not attending national convention please bring any and all lucky sevens raffle tickets, stubs, and money to our meeting on Saturday.

I look forward in seeing all of you there, and if you have any questions feel free to give me a call. Thanks

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President