[NFBF-Tampa] Your invited to attend

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 01:27:16 UTC 2017

Greetings Federation Family,

The National Federation of the Blind of Florida, cordially invites all
of you to attend our NFB411 conference call. The topic for this
conference call is the philosophy of the national Federation of the
Blind. This call is schedule for this Sunday, March 12th at 8 PM, and
will feature our very own Gary Wonder from Missouri.

We hope that you will join us on Sunday to learn more about the
federation. If you have particular questions about the federation
philosophy, please email them to me no later than Friday, March 10th,
so Mr. Wonder can prepare accordingly. The conference details are
listed below for your convenience.

Conference number: 712-775-7031
Access code: 93804311

Let's go build the federation!!!